Global Talent Visa SC858
The Global Talent Visa is a visa for distinguished, highly qualified applicants in specific fields. It is very attractive option for many talented skilled potential migrants who are looking for an Australian PR visa.
Would you like to know more about our Migration Agent professional fees and Visa charges?
Please take a moment to complete this form and leave some details about your migration matter.
Target Sectors for the Global Talent Visa:
- Agri-food and AgTech
- Health Industries
- Defence, Advanced Manufacturing and Space
- Circular Economy
- Infrastructure and Tourism
- Financial Services and FinTech
Please read the description for GTI sectors HERE.
To be eligible to apply for the Global Talent Independent program, individuals must also:
- prove they are internationally recognised with evidence of outstanding and exceptional achievements
- applicants must meet high standards and demonstrate an exceptional track record of professional and outstanding achievement. This can include leadership positions, patents, professional awards, international publications, media articles, and international membership
- still be prominent in their field of expertise
- provide evidence that they would be an asset to Australia, in their field of expertise
- have no difficulty obtaining employment in Australia or becoming established in their field: the candidate is already working, has a job offer in Australia, or provides other evidence of demand
- applicants must be able to earn AUD 167,500 or higher salaries (this number is adjusted annually on 1 July). Consideration will be given to current wages as shown on payroll or contract or future job offers with remuneration
- being between the ages of 18 and 55 (after 55, options are also allowed),
- demonstrate the level of English Functional (IELTS 4.5 overall)
Nominators for Global Talent Visa Applicant could be:
- an Australian or New Zealand citizen who has a national reputation in your area of expertise, OR
- An Australian organization specialized in the same area of expertise as the applicant.
At the same time, the nominator does not promise the applicant a job and does not assume any sponsorship obligations.
An applicant cannot change their nominee after applying for a visa. Changing the nominee is allowed until the visa application is made, but this may lead to processing delays. Global Talent Officers cannot be your nominee. You are encouraged to find your nominator through your own connection with Australia.
PhD graduates and PhD students who are close to submission of their thesis
PhD graduates must provide proof that they have completed their studies in the priority sector within the last 3 years. PhD students must provide evidence that they are close to completing their doctoral degree and that they have previous records of exceptional and outstanding professional achievement.
Both PhD graduates and students must also provide proof that their qualifications meet Australian standards. They must provide evidence that they are exceptional and outstanding and that their research is of international importance. It is in the duty and interest of the applicants to provide the Department with evidence of compliance. Applicants are encouraged to consult official Australian education resources.
Masters and Bachelors with Honors
From 20 January 2021, Masters by Coursework, Masters by Research and Bachelor with Honors will no longer be eligible for Global Talent program invitations if the application is based solely on their qualifications.
Applicants affected by these changes are encouraged to consider demonstrating other Global Talent requirements as outlined on the official page on the Department’s website.
Processing time of GTI
The Global Talent Visa has a lower priority in 2022-2023 migration program than before. At the same time visa processing is not long, our clients used to get a visa within 2-3 months after application lodgement.
However, the Expression of Interest (EOI) processing is expected by the Department to be quite lengthy and laborious. The most challenging and important part is to find a nominator.
- Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) via a dedicated form to confirm you meet all visa requirements.
- Get an invitation code to confirm your nomination.
- Apply for a Global Talent Visa SC 858 through your ImmiAccount.
- Please be aware, if you have an error message, it is probably because your uploaded document reach a limit (19MB limit).
Would you like to get a FREE assessment for a Global Talent visa?
You can find out whether your case meets the visa conditions RIGHT NOW! Please complete the express assessment form below and receive expert migration advice for free!
Please read more FAQ about Global Talent visa HERE
You can ask me questions at any time.
Just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and describe your migration issues!