We are hiring Registered Migration Agent
Yulia Moiseeva & Associates is a well-established migration advisory in Gold Coast, Queensland and is awarded as the best migration agency on the Gold Coast according to client reviews annually since 2016.
We are a boutique company focusing on a high level of customer service and client satisfaction, as well as delivering the best possible outcome. We are dealing with all types of visas in practice, except protection / humanitarian visas, hence offering clients excellent and efficient solutions in any migration case.
About the Role
You will represent client projects in relation to visa applications and associated matters, oversee the project’s daily functions to ensure deadlines and compliance requirements are met. Reporting directly to the senior RMA.
- performing only RMA duties to write submissions and provide migration advice. You will have admin support staff to assist with forms and documents preparation
- no phone calls and emails from the clients directly to you
- 9 am – 5 pm, Monday – Friday only – no constant answering to clients from all over the world day and night
- proven software to make your work easier and more productive, structured workflow
- multicultural team with a positive attitude, a healthy work environment
- compulsory training / working in the office for 3 months with a potential opportunity to work in blended mode (from home)
You will be responsible for the following:
- only written communication, making sure every inquiry from the client is responded to within the required timeframe
- assistance with the preparation of reference letters, CV, reports etc.
- work within deadlines to prepare all required documents for case lodgement
- monitoring and assessing client files
- comprehensive / detailed submission letters writing
- migration legislation research
Skills and Experience Required
- RMA with 3+ years of relevant experience
- providing high-level client care and customer service
- good communication skills
- time management skills
- problem-solving skills
- calm, confident, empathetic, and genuine nature
- competent in MS product Outlook, Word, Excel
- high attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy when researching, reading, and interpreting legislation
What is on offer
- immediate start
- stress-free working environment
- work with like-minded people who are extremely passionate about what they do. The team that genuinely care about each other and are very supportive and accountable in their roles
- professional development throughout the year, MARA registration and insurance
- refreshingly different, modern, progressive and, technology-focused, work for a company that likes to do things differently
Location: main office on Gold Coast, Queensland
Probation period: 6 months
📩 If this sounds like you, apply now by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and submitting a cover letter and resume.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you💛