Only onshore applicants working in Queensland will be considered. The program will be open from 1 to 7 February, 2021.
– from 65 points and above
– only onshore applicants working in Queensland
– is open to COVID critical skill or sectors as outlined by the Department in:
– however applicants must provide submission letter detailing how you meet this, including details of employer and role, and how this position is assisting in the COVID response or recovery
– applicants must also have been working for a minimum of 3 months in a regional location in Queensland and have a job offer for an additional 12 Months from your employer in your nominated occupation
– from 80 points and above – priority consideration
– applicants below 80 points being subject to quota places being available
– is open to the Department of Home Affairs Priority Skills Migration Occupation List (18 occupations in total)
– applicants must also have been working for a minimum of 6 months and have a job offer for an additional 12 Months from your employer in your nominated occupation
– Alumni (Queensland Masters and PHD graduates) must meet the working in Queensland criteria as detailed above
– applications will be prioritized based on the above COVID criteria and occupations
Please note that next scheduled round is expected on April 2021!
For everyone who lives in Queensland, a special offer from me and my team – POST-PAID migration service! Email me for details! And always remember that the CORRECT cover letter is the lion’s share of your success!