Good news for all current and potential applicants! On 30/03/20 some Australian states are still open for applications of visas subclass 190 and 491!
- QLD (Brisbane) — closed for all offshore candidates (190,491) from 25/03/2020 until further notice. Onshore candidates can only apply for 491visa
- NSW (Sydney) — closed for 491, open for 190
- Victoria (Melbourne) — open for applications
- SA (Adelaide) — giving priority processing for limited healthcare occupations, both onshore and offshore
- ACT (Canberra) — concessions for onshore applicants, continue to accept offshore applicants
- Tasmania (Hobart) – open for applications
- NT (Darwin) – closed for all offshore candidates (190,491) from 24/03/2020 until further notice.
- WA (Perth) – open for applications