My name is Yulia Moiseeva and I am a Principal and Senior Registered Migration Practitioner MARN 1066715 at Yulia Moiseeva & Associates.
I have established my company in 2010 to assist people from overseas and those who are in Australia to change their life to a better one, to relocate and settle in Australia stress-free and to contribute to this beautiful country and community.
As a migrant myself, I do understand how important it is to have full support throughout the process, answering variety of question not only related to visas, but lifestyle, schools, employment, business options etc in Australia.
I support my clients with professional assistance throughout the process of visa application, when required I provide further assistance in obtaining required licences/accreditations to find a job as quickly as possible after arrival.
My professional qualifications include:
- Bachelor and Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering from overseas;
- Translation and Interpreting Degree from overseas;
- Graduate Certificate in Australian Migration Law and Practice;
- Certificate in Business Management;
- Australian Law Degree (currently studying);
- Constant professional development courses to maintain high level of professional practice;
- Member of Migration Alliance.
Yulia Moiseeva & Associates team
Our team consists of Project Manager with two assistants, Registered Migration Agent Olga Grinevetskaya MARN 1807885 and in-house Marketing Specialist.
We are working to make every visa application or appeal prepared at highest possible standards.
Our team delivers migration projects to all our clients with full transparency and constant support in each step. I am personally controlling every stage to verify the consistency of documents and information provided to Department of Home Affairs.
We develop migration strategy for each client based on the individual circumstances, background and current specific situation. Your migration pathway will be carefully adjusted on each step to obtain a positive result, keeping you fully informed, if the situation / legislation change.
Would you like to assess your migration case?
There are two options:
1. Absolutely FREE assessment for different kind of visas (you should choose the most relevant to you case)
2. Individual detailed consultation – the most efficient step in your migration journey – development of your PERSONAL MIGRATION STRATEGY, considering all circumstances, wishes, and opportunities of you and your family